Soniclean® is amongst the world's foremost manufacturers of innovative medical grade ultrasonic cleaners, with over two decades of leadership experience in the ultrasonic industry. Soniclean® ultrasonic cleaners provide a faster, safer alternative to conventional cleaning methods and, using Soniclean's unique Pulse Swept Power® technology, give a superior cleaning performance
Digital Benchtop Ultrasonic Cleaners
One of Soniclean's most popular products!
Soniclean's benchtop model, is a very popular choice for a wide reaching range of cleaning applications. It's streamlined, lightweight and effective design, ensures an optimal result for those looking for long-term value.
Soniclean digital bench top ultrasonic cleaners are the most effective medical grade ultrasonic cleaners in the market place. They are completely sealed to IP67 - and their streamlined design, fits stringent Clean Room environment requirements. The pulsed broadband ultrasonic frequencies achieve optimum cleaning results using adaptive pulse swept power. The Soniclean machines offer a complete range of programmable features via their intelligent key-pads and provide real-time data on their digital displays.
Sizes range from 1.6 litres to 80 litres baths. These units come with a built in touch control timer enabling `set-and-forget' operation, they are compact and sealed against harsh external environments. Soniclean benchtop cleaners are ideal for dentists and other medical professions where reliable cleaning of delicate instruments is required. These units are manufactured in compliance with: AS2773, AS4187 and HTM 2030.
- Maximum efficiency independent of water levels.
- Inbuilt protection against thermal shock and empty tank operation.
- User-friendly touch control keypad and display.
- Programmable silent key press for countdown timer, water temperature and power level.
- Delivers gentle, precise and thorough ultrasonic cleaning – the most effective method of cleaning and removal of fine foreign soil from crevices and all areas of dental and surgical instruments.
- Removes stubborn soil including blood contaminates without damage to the instruments.
- Cleans in a fraction of the time compared to conventional methods, reducing the overall operational and running costs.
Environmentally friendly and cost effective
Soniclean’s environmental mission ensures that its benchtop ultrasonic cleaners are designed to use a minimum amount of cleaning chemicals, reducing waste disposal, and use less energy compared to other machines.
All Soniclean machines are RoHS compliant and sealed to International standard IP66/67.
Future proof strategy
Soniclean’s digital benchtop machines are future-proof for future upgrades to the electronics, software and mechanical modules, planned into their design; additionally, functionalities are also upgradable as future improvements become available.
Call Steve from Leading Dental on 0411 589 080 or email email@example.com for more information.