**Free with any NSK Endo Mate AT or TC2 Purchase**
Advanced Apex Locator
Using the results of numerous clinical trials and verification tests as a base, NSK created SmartLogic, a next-generation Apex Locator compatible with diverse tooth forms, and that provides superior accuracy in detecting the root apex. At the biologically crucial root apex - the Zone of Precision - the iPexII is able to provide a clear, accurate image of the file tip’s location on its LCD panel.
NSKʼs SmartLogic controller combines two advanced technologies to accurately analyse signals. iPex SmartLogic technology removes virtually all signal interference from the root canal itself to precisely detect the location of the apex.
- High-precision root canal measurement generated by using SmartLogic
- Auto-detects the apex accurately in any conditions, dry or wet
- A stylish and compact body requiring only a small space. It can even be located on the dental equipment console
- Three different alert sounds depending on the location of the file tip, ensuring precise procedures
- A big three-colour LCD panel with very low reflectivity allowing clinicians to accurately and instantly monitor procedure progress
- Energy saving and low operation cost
Lightweight and with a base just 6 cm in diameter, the iPex can quickly be set up and used in virtually any environment. The LCD panel is pitched at the ideal angle that allows clinicians to easily and without distraction monitor conditions ensuring safe and smooth root canal procedures.
3 COLOR LCD
- When the file is inserted into the root canal, a bar graph displays its progress, with the bar's position reflecting the position of the file as it descends.
- As the tip of the file approaches the root apex (0.5~) the bar graph turns blue, and the audio alert sound increases in pitch and speeds up in tempo to notify the user that the file is entering the Zone of Precision.
- When the tip of the file reaches the minor apical diameter, the bar graph display reads 0.0, and the alert sound changes to a continuous tone.
- If the tip of the file goes past the apex, the unit issues a fast and continuous alert sound while the word APEX appears in red and OA (Over Apex) is displayed in blue.