This product is no longer in stock
Availability date: 03/1/2017
• Wide speed range of 200 – 40,000 min-1
• Powerful torque : 5 – 50 Ncm
• High power : 210 W
• Lightweight compact body reduces hand fatigue and improves balance
• Low noise, low vibration with minimal heat generation
• Excellent durability
• High torque accuracy
Shorter and Lighter than the Conventional optic surgical micromotor
This new surgical micromotor is 16.2mm shorter and weighs 42g less compared to the conventional optic surgical micromotor.
LED illumination helps the clinicians to focus more easily on the treatment area and contributes to precise surgery
Clearer : LEDs generate natural daylight quality light which gives clearer vision when compared to halogen light.
Durable : LED light sources are longer lasting and more durable than halogen bulbs.
Data Storage Facility
The data storage facility can record the following: date, speed, rotational direction, torque, gear ratio, coolant solution flow volume. Furthermore, the data of when forward/reverse rotation is selected and when the torque is changed is stored in detail. The total recording time is up to 100min.
Display Permanently Showing Memory Status
LCD shows remaining capacity of the built-in memory and the status of USB Stick when inserted
• Control Unit without data storage facility • SGL70M LED Micromotor • FC-78 Foot Control
• X-SG20L Optic Handpiece (20:1 Reduction) • Irrigation tube (5 pcs.) and other accessories
|Warranty||12 months manufacturers|
|Support||NSK Factory Repairs|
|Features||For more detailed specification see attachments in media section|
|Autoclavable up to 135 degrees||Motor, Cord and Handpiece|