This product is no longer in stock
• Simple, Intuitive Controls
• 60/70kV Selectable Tube potential
• 3mA/6mA Selectable Tube current
• Digital Imaging mode switch
• DC X-Ray - Reduced radiation dosage
• Long Cone for Paralleling technique
• Horizontal arm length WK type 300mm, 500mm, 650mm, 800mm (standard) and 1000mm
DC constant tube potential decreases soft x-ray absorbed
to the patient's tissue. An optional rectangular collimator
attachment can reduce patient exposure to the absolute minimum.
The operation is simple. Select patient type, select tooth and press
the exposure switch. The manual override timer allows for
adjustment of exposure time temporarily. The radiation output of
the micro-computer controlled exposures can be read directly.
Exposure time, cone type (SSD), mA, kV etc. can easily be selected
by the control module. This will help the dentist to take a fine image according to the patient with the most suitable exposure setting
for digital sensors as well as films.
The tube head is light weight (4 kg), compact and easy to hold.
This enables the operator to align the tube head accurately every time.
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturers|
|Features Additional||For more detailed specification see attachments in media section|